PRE VULCANIZED LATEX
The latex particles of the polymer is chemically modified. Which is most important to the industry. The manufacturing process will use sulfuric acid. Although chemical modification by making the latex stable can be made with other latex. At the double molecular structure or not saturated. Latex is modified to be stable. Which conforms to the needs of the industrial sector. There will be only a fixed type of natural latex. These dry tires have the ability to make the production of some rubber products easier. Also known as rubber latex is a stable molecule. Inside the rubber particles are linked by chemical bonds (Chemical Crosslinked). Therefore, when dry, the rubber film will remain in shape without the need for heat. Generally referred to as latex Prevulcanized or may be called a fixed latex called an abbreviation used for PVNR or PVNR.
TYPE PRE VULCANIZED LATEX
High Modulus (HM) Grade that gives high modulus
Medain Modulus (MM) Grade that gives medium modulus
Low Modulus (LM) Grade that gives a low modulus
Fill the rubber water treatment substance. Put in latex and transfer latex to stainless steel tanks that are constantly stirring.
- Heat the latex in the temperature.
- Stirring the rubber compound all the time and maintain the temperature.
- Cool and bring the compound latex out of the tank Kept for 24 hours.
- Bring water to a spinning centrifuge to separate the non-reaction of vulcanized out bed.
PRE VULCANIZED LATEX is a natural latex produced to meet the needs of the manufacturer of natural rubber latex (Tailor-Cut Form). Especially in the case of using small amounts of latex. The user can easily, Just bring the latex compound to form a film and dry. Pre-vulcanized latex has 3 grades: Grade that gives high modulus, Medium modulus and Low modulus.
Method for testing the stability of pre-vulcanized latex
- Chloroform-coagulation test: Stirring latex mixed with chloroform, the prescribed amount (Ratio 1: 1)
Equilibrium-swelling test: To test the stability of the latex from swelling, swelling, dry rubber film.
Relaxed-modulus test: To test the stability of the latex using. Relaxed moduls at 100% extension (MR 100) of Dry rubber film
Prevulcanizate relax-modulus PRM : To test the stability of the latex, as well as the method 3.
Principle 4 methods to test the coagulated rubber with chloroform quite different from other methods.In the case of not testing the dried rubber film from the latex. Chloroform test method for rubber lumps is a quick and easy method to use chloroform. Stirring together until the latex catches chunks due to chloroform absorbent rubber particles. Check the appearance of coagulated rubber. Which is an indicator of the degree of stability of the latex. Very stable latex, The rubber blocks will not stick together, sticky, but will crumble.The numbers indicate how the stability of coagulation with chloroform into 4 levels.:
- Chloroform number 1 : Sticky rubber lumps, Can be extended until it is broken
- Chloroform number 2 : Soft rubber lumps, Can be stretched short and lack
- Chloroform number 3 : The rubber lump is a tablet. Not sticky
- Chloroform number 4 : The rubber lump is a small, dry crumb
- In Tank Containers
- In Flexi Bags
- In Drums (205 kg) Overseas
- In Drums (200 kg) Domestic
- In IBC Size 1,000 L.
- In IBC Size 1,400 L.