Sustainability Management Policy
Thai Rubber Latex Group Public Company Limited has the intent and determination to develop and drive business towards sustainability by focusing on business operations that take into account the three main areas of responsibility, namely the environment, society and governance (Environ- mental, Social, Governance: ESG) in accordance with international principles and for the company to adjust and develop the business to be able to survive and grow stably and sustainably under the circumstances that the business has to face problems and challenges in many areas including to create long- term value for the business and create value or benefit to stakeholders. The Executive Committee therefore has established policies and goals for sustainable business operations as a framework and guideline for operations as follows:
- Operate its business sustainably under a good corporate governance system based on honesty, fairness, transparency, openness, accountability and responsibility. There is an important supporting system which consists of risk management, internal control, data communication, inspection and review.
- Uphold and abide by the guidelines and practices set out in the Company Charter and Code of Conduct, including policies related to sustainable development.
- Apply sustainable business concepts and principles in value chain management and relationships with stakeholders throughout the business value chain.
- Establish environmental policies and practices that reflect our commitment to reducing the environmental impact on stakeholders throughout the business value chain.
- Establish social policies and practices that reflect our commitment to doing business with respect for human rights and responsibility to stakeholders, community, and society throughout the business value chain.
- Cultivate awareness and culture of environmental protection and social responsibility towards employees and stakeholders on a continuous and consistent basis.
- Develop and promote corporate innovations and new technologies as business strategies to create added value for the business and long-term growth of the organization.
- Promote and support stakeholders throughout the business chain. Operate business according to sustainable development guidelines.
- Disclose corporate governance and sustainability information to investors and other stakeholders.