Human right policy
Thai Rubber Latex Group Public Company Limited is committed to sustainable business growth by adhering to social responsibility and all stakeholder groups in accordance with the principles of corporate governance and the Company's Code of Conduct. The Company is also aware of and pays attention to respect for human rights in accordance with international laws and principles strictly. In order not to cause any acts that will cause violations or affect human rights throughout the business chain, the Executive Committee considers it appropriate to set human rights policies as follows:
1.The board of directors, executives and employees respect and comply with all relevant laws, rules, regulations, codes of practice, international declarations, treaties and international labor standards and protect human rights in Thailand and internationally.
2. Apply the principles in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGP), and The International Labor Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work to business practices in human rights.
3. Treat stakeholders throughout the business chain in an equitable and equitable manner without discrimination.
4. Encourage communication and dissemination of knowledge on human rights and human rights policy to stakeholders through the Company's communication channels.
5. The agency is responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and regularly assessing risks and impacts of human rights, as well as establishing guidelines or measures for risk management, and providing appropriate mitigation or mitigation processes in the event of human rights violations.
6. Provide opportunities for employees and stakeholders to express their opinions, and report clues, problems, or complaints if there is an act or incident that violates human rights.
7. The Committee shall investigate the facts and consider the offenses against persons who have committed human rights violations and shall be punished in accordance with the Company's rules and regulations. If fully investigated as the offender, and in the event that such action is illegal, it shall be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
8. Ensure safety, occupational health and working environment standards are maintained to prevent accidents, injuries and illnesses caused by operations.
9. The Company requires that human rights performance be reported through the Sustainability Report and the Company's Sustainability Development Website.