Appointment of Sustainability Committee
The Board of Directors has always prioritized compliance with good corporate governance principles and has foreseen the significance of running a business along with social and environmental responsibilities. Therefore, it was resolved to appoint the Sustainability Committee to be responsible for considering and setting policies and guidelines related to sustainable development, leading to a transparent and fair organizational management system to build stakeholders’ confidence in order to add value and promote the company’s competitiveness for sustainable growth as follows:
- Mr. Pattarapol Wongsasuthikul Chairman
- Mr. Prawit Waraprateep Director
- Ms. Chalongkwan Wongsasuthikul Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- To determine directions, policies, strategies, goals, and plans for sustainable development covering Environmental and Social dimensions and Government of the company to present to the Board of Directors.
- To support and drive collaboration in sustainability performance across the organization by providing advice and promoting the integration of sustainability into business strategies, risk assessments, and short-term and long-term corporate plans in order to achieve the established corporate sustainability goals.
- To review and recommend the company’s sustainability practices in line with Best Practices and international standards by always keeping them up-to-date, and present them to the Board of Directors for further improvement and development.
- To consider and approve the company’s annual sustainability issues in line with the needs and expectations of the stakeholders, the external context, direction, and goals of the organization, and propose to the Board of Directors to seek approval and assign the management to respond and follow up.
- To follow up, summarize organization sustainability performance, and report progress to the Board of Directors at least once a year.
- To supervise the disclosure of the company’s sustainability information through the annual report and the company’s annual sustainability report.
- To consider appointing a sustainability working group as deemed appropriate.